This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful Borders manufacturer whose key clients include leading names in fashion.
In this busy, interesting and varied role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the quality of products are of the highest level and you will liaise closely with the production, engineering and distribution teams.
If you have previous experience of working within a quality role - ideally within manufacturing - and are looking for an innovative company where you will be valued, then get in touch asap.
Key Duties include:
* Ensuring that all production personnel have the correct information and training regarding the quality of the products being manufactured.
* Liaising with the sales, production and engineering departments regarding customer samples.
* Approving signed off customer samples for production.
* Maintaining and improving the Quality Management system, to ensure that all necessary actions are completed within an appropriate timescale and that non-conformances are resolved in a timely manner.
* Co-ordinating the internal audit schedule and auditing teams for Quality & Environmental management systems.
* Ensuring that any customer complaints are dealt with in a timely manner and communicated to the relevant department for corrective action.
* Ensuring that any changes in Environmental Law / recommendations are presented to the relevant parties for implementation.
* Provide advice, support and assistance to all personnel to enable them to manage their Quality & Environmental responsibilities.
* Maintaining all relevant documentation.
Excellent communication skills and attention to detail are essential.
|Fenwick Consulting Ltd
93 George Street
Edinburgh, EH2 3ES
|Phone: 0800 228 9596
Fax: 0131 464 4876