Great opportunity for a Quality Co-ordinator to join international Borders client.
* Liaise with members of the production, engineering and distribution teams to ensure that the quality of the products produced and despatched are of a high and acceptable quality level.
* Ensure all personnel within the production department have the correct information, instruction and training regarding the quality of the products being manufactured.
* Liaise with the sales, production and engineering departments regarding samples required for all customers.
* Approve and obtain signed off customer samples for production.
* Liaise with group companies in order to ensure that all customer specifications are maintained and updated.
* Liaise with customers regarding defective products and to assist in providing effective counter measures.
* Maintain & improve ISO 9001 & 14001 management system, to ensure that all necessary actions are completed within an appropriate timescale and that non-conformances are resolved in a timely manner.
* Co-ordinate internal audit schedule and auditing teams for Quality & Environmental management systems.
* Ensure that any customer complaints are dealt with in a timely manner and communicated to the relevant department for corrective action.
* Ensure that the Company's Quality & Environmental Policies are updated & maintained with relevant communications brought to the attention of all employees.
* Liaise with the enforcing authorities and ensure that any changes in Environmental Law / recommendations are presented to the relevant parties for implementation.
* Provide advice, support and assistance to all personnel to enable them to manage their Quality & Environmental responsibilities.
* Maintain Environmental licences, documentation & waste transfer documents.
The ideal candidate will have previous expereince in a similar role and be able to work cross functionally and with customers.
Competitive salary and benefits
|Fenwick Consulting Ltd
93 George Street
Edinburgh, EH2 3ES
|Phone: 0800 228 9596
Fax: 0131 464 4876