Quality and Environment Coordinator
Great opportunity for a Quality & Environmental Co-ordinator for our Jedburgh based client.
The ideal candidate will have previous expereince in a similar role and be able to work cross functionally and with customers.
* Liaise with members of the production, engineering and distribution teams to ensure that the quality of the products produced and despatched are of a high and acceptable quality level.
* Ensure all personnel within the production department have the correct information, instruction and training regarding the quality of the products being manufactured.
* Liaise with the sales, production and engineering departments regarding samples required for all customers.
* Approve and obtain signed off customer samples for production.
* Liaise with group companies in order to ensure that all customer specifications are maintained and updated.
* Liaise with customers regarding defective products and to assist in providing effective counter measures.
* Maintain & improve ISO 9001 & 14001 management system, to ensure that all necessary actions are completed within an appropriate timescale and that non-conformances are resolved in a timely manner.
* Co-ordinate internal audit schedule and auditing teams for Quality & Environmental management systems.
* Ensure that any customer complaints are dealt with in a timely manner and communicated to the relevant department for corrective action.
* Assist the Shift Managers and their teams in the monitoring of all products manufactured in order to ensure that the quality standards are maintained and prevent escape to customer of defective product.
* Develop and maintain up to date sample library.
* Responsible for the compilation and accuracy of a monthly report and other reports relating to Quality & Environmental matters.
* Assist with the introduction, sampling and testing and manufacture of all new products.
* Ensure that the Company's Quality & Environmental Policies are updated & maintained with relevant communications brought to the attention of all employees.
* Liaise with the enforcing authorities and ensure that any changes in Environmental Law / recommendations are presented to the relevant parties for implementation.
* Provide advice, support and assistance to all personnel to enable them to manage their Quality & Environmental responsibilities.
* Maintain Environmental licences, documentation & waste transfer documents.
Competitive salary andf benefits
|Fenwick Consulting Ltd
93 George Street
Edinburgh, EH2 3ES
|Phone: 0800 228 9596
Fax: 0131 464 4876