Excellent new opportunity for a buyer to join a small team within a global manufacturer based in Livingston.
* Processing new vendor forms and amendments
* Preparing draft contracts for review
* Maintaining the master contract files
* Supporting storeman with queries and supplier reviews
* Running stock reports and arranging orders
* Identifying areas for cost reduction
* Identifying sources for required goods or services from current vendors or finding new ones
* Preparing tenders and assessing quotes
* Negotiating prices and payment terms
* Ensuring all internal procedures are being followed
* Inputting requisitions for non inventory items
* Maintaining purchase order and actioning amendments
* Experienced within manufacturing and/or engineering background.
* Solid procurement experience with goods and services
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to maintain effective relationships with internal customers and suppliers.
* Demonstrated negotiation skills.
* Demonstrated organisational and multi-tasking skills.
* Commercial awareness and an understanding of business.
* A good level of IT technology literacy
Competitive salry and good benefits
Please send CV ASAP
|Fenwick Consulting Ltd
93 George Street
Edinburgh, EH2 3ES
|Phone: 0800 228 9596
Fax: 0131 464 4876