Great new role for an experienced Quality Engineer to join leading manufacturing company.
This is a key new appointment and will report directly to the Manufacturing Director.
* Audit, monitor and review the implementation of quality assurance policies, working practices, procedures and standards for all respective operations
* Compile quality procedures for site
* Provides and advises on appropriate site training as required
* Co-ordinate all site audits and ensure training of onsite audit team
* Drive conclusion of issues and non-conformance. Support manufacturing team in ensuring compliance and responsible for compliance and issue resolution relating to QA systems
* Represent the site for customers, suppliers, regulatory and accreditation bodies as required
* Monitor completion of corrective/preventative actions
* Conduct major quality investigations
* Review and draft the annual quality review document
* Review and propose updates to the Quality policy
* Experience of managing quality in a manufacturing environment would be a distinct advantage.
* Excellent project planning and implementation skills and the ability be able to produce high quality written reports and information suitable
* Detailed knowledge of ISO9001 standard
* You will be happy working to tight deadlines and will be able to deal with changing priorities.
* Your people skills will allow you to build positive professional relationship to encourage improvement in a way which engages people in the quality agenda.
* £ Highly competitive salary
* Good benefits
* Free parking
Please send your CV ASAP
|Fenwick Consulting Ltd
93 George Street
Edinburgh, EH2 3ES
|Phone: 0800 228 9596
Fax: 0131 464 4876